Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May...


I have been teaching this year! Of course, with the school year at an end I have decided I need to get back into making art. I enjoy teaching, however I love to paint and this friend is the start of something great I believe. For years, I have attended church on and off. I have listened to "this little light of mine" song over and over again. At the church I attend it is usually one of the last songs while people walk out of the congregation. In a way, I have been inspired by a long term pastor at the church I attend. I feel like I need to paint, draw, and just do what I can in life to make these little lights shine. Again, keep in mind this is a work in progress. I am not sure if this little light will ever be complete without a proper owner.

I am unsure as to gift it to the church or give it as a gift to the pastor.  I plan on making more candle like paintings and possibly start into something that just feels right to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment